I've listened to “The
wrong side” by Abney Park 93 times continuously now. For 301
minutes, or 5 hours. Feeling a little single-tracked today. I just
got a quirky idea! White hair is so hard to achieve, especially when
trying to bleach dark brown hair that's been dyed black a thousand
times. So I was just thing, maybe I could bleach the shaved off hair
in my side cut when it's starting to grow out. Cause if I don't like
it, I can just dye it again or shave it off. I'll keep that in mind.
I'm self harming more and
more every day. More often, deeper and several cuts. It takes more
harm to get me that rush of adrenaline and endorphins, and the effect
doesn't last that long. Like an anti-anxiety drug that wears off
after just a few minutes. Totally worthless, I know... it's just that
I'm addicted to pain and blood, which pills won't get me. I just
can't resist it, the urges attack me violently and I crave it like an
addict crave their drug. I am an addict, and that was
definitely proved when I realised I can switch
between cutting and drinking, almost as easy as I can switch
between being top or bottom sexually. My sadness is written in
blood.
Sometimes when I burn
myself with cigarettes I'm not satisfied with the result. So I put
out another cigarette on the same spot, and then another and another.
When I'm close to passing out I stop. Mission accomplished.
My future surgeon asked me
if I had any cuts on my body during my consultation, and I truthfully
said no, cause I hadn't cut or burnt myself in over a month. I
suppose that won't be truth anymore when I see him again...
I don't know which is worse: people who tell me I'm seeking attention by cutting myself (I only show my scars/wounds to people I trust and or am comfortable around), or people who tell me I should cut deeper (I mean, really!?)
No comments:
Post a Comment