Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Just this once

Everyone saying that everything is potitics are wrong. It's a human's creation as a means to order up the chaos of their own nature. Animals don't have them, nature don't have them, the universe doesn't have them. I live a life as free from politics as possible without departing from society completely. What I do, eat, feel, drink, dream or think has nothing to do with politics. It's true you can MAKE everything into politics but everything by their true nature is not politics.

By the way, I hate discussing politics. Because they are a corrupt system made to control people. I strive for the free will to the extreme, and thus find politics revolting. It confides, hands out moral codes that could never possibly fit everyone but still forces everyone to follow them. Or more importantly: forces me to follow them.

As I said, I rarely discuss politics and now you know why. But I feel it is time for me to utter my true, honest opinions. Those opinions most people don't seem to even want to hear about. So far I haven't met anyone with the same, or even likewise, views. I'm a little too cynical, perhaps.

Maybe I am the one corrupted? Refusing to correct myself after rules and ethics just to please others. Would rather let billions of people suffer just so that I can have what I want. Because I don't care about anyone that aren't connected to my social life. Yes, I am one of those sitting by the computer or tv-screen not caring or even thinking about the suffering of others world wide. I am one of those that would literary walk away and ignore it if I saw a child getting bullied. One of those more or less contributing to awfulness in the world by standing by, doing nothing. Who never gives to charity or even wish I could help the less fortunate out. And I am your friend.

Why? Am I blinded from the truth or refuse to see what is going on the world? No. I'm very well aware, read any articles about various scandals out in the world, stating that it's horrible and then go on with my own life without flinching. I have a problem with respecting, or even understanding, the value of human life. I don't value human lifes in the general term. To me humans are not any more important than other life forms, it's just that I get along better with them. Cold hearted perhaps, or just immature. You decide, I can't keep labelling myself like this.

But now, don't we all want for something to happen in this world, some sort of change? Perhaps. If not else, this constant nagging and bickering about all the suffering in this world is getting a little tedious to me. Of course even I can go out of my way and wish for peace on earth, but I realise that is unrealistic, as most other people do as well. I don't care for unralistic wishes. But what is realistic then? We can't just change human nature. Well I don't know what should be done, this world is doomed.

Let's put it in a smaller scale. How about Sweden? A small country known for blonde women and high suicide rates. We have a king sitting on his ass doing basically nothing, he sure isn't much of a ruler to be honest. Then we have the red, the green and the blue taking turns governing this sorry land. But what do they do? Do they even make any difference? Haven't Sweden basicallybeen the same over the last, say 50 years? Sure, they raise the taxes, lower the taxes, give more money to this department and less money to that department. But do they really make any difference, or are they just shuffling around money? The laws are the same, the ethics are the same, the people are the same. And more importantly: why should I care if it will or won't change? I won't be here for that long.

I don't have a job, I don't have to worry financially, I don't have any kids and don't need to buy a house. Sure the healthcare system could need a little touch up, but there isn't that much they can do about it anyway. These are the facts that make me resign: there will never be enough money, people will always hurt each other, people will always be people no matter what the government says, and the world will never be a good place to live in - no matter how hard you try.

So where do I stand? Officially: left-wing, humanitarian, feminist and socialist. Inofficially: somewhere between communism and total anarchy. I don't often say that out loud because of all the gazillion people violently disagreeing with me. The thing is, all political systems are faulty, I just happen to find these the least faulty. My true opinion is: the world can go to Hell.

This will be my first and only entry on politics. Love it or leave it, I will respect your opinion no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment