I've been meaning to bring this up, but wasn't really sure how to not make it sound creepy or sleazy. Probably will anyways...
Alright, so I've come across this thing called "hands off orgasm". It's basically a way to reach orgasm without any physical stimulation. No, I didn't find it on some weird sex chat, but read it on various places online. There are these totally weird courses one can go to, on the other side of the Atlantic ocean, run by some kama sutra/spiritual healing something -specialized women. When I first read about it, I already knew what it was, cause I had experienced it a few times.
What I don't get is a couple of things. First one is: why do people think they need to take a whole frigging course in order to learn how to do it? I mean I could just as well get wasted with a group of strangers and tell them how to do it. While wasted! Alright, the second things is: what kind of people go to these courses? I mean, just how bored and sexually exhibited does one have to be for that? I'm not very prudish when it comes to talking about my sex life, or even going to sex clubs, but I would never show my face at such a place!
Beyond all that, it really is quite a handy skill. However, the first time I experienced it was a bit embarrassing, to be honest. It was this January, when me, my mother and my sister went to Stockholm to see the trans-team in Huddinge for the first time. I had barely slept through the night and was basically asleep the whole trip on the ferry in the early morning. Then we had this long car trip ahead of us, and that was when it happened. It was a little weird afterwards, seeing as I just had a fucking orgasm in the same car as my mother and sister. They didn't notice anything, though.
Now I'm not sure how I figured out how to do that, but I suppose the car vibrations figured it out for me. But these courses I find online just gives me the creeps. If you wanna know what I'm talking about, just search "hands off orgasm" on YouTube. Cause even though this is something you can do fully clothed, whenever and wherever, it's still kinda private. At least you wouldn't want people staring at you and waiting for you to come, right?
What I'm saying is that I found this weird thing online after I had experienced it, probably wondering if I had been through some sort of miracle of mother nature, or I don't know. Then I suppose I just wanted to get the word out, since no one else seem to have come across it. Really kinda hoped it would be everywhere on Facebook and such by this time though. Oh well, I can go first.
It's very much possible to do, and everyone can do it. Male, female, trans, whatever, anyone. It's about focus, concentration, a little imagination, and it also helps if you're not interrupted. Also it's fun to do in public! Er, if you're into that, of course...
(I think I'm gonna quote Judas Priest in the title, cause I kinda lack my own imagination right now. Taken off guard, perhaps? This is a little over the edge, even for me.)
No comments:
Post a Comment