Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Today's nonsense

I seem to avoid even numbers. I can tolerate them, but feel uncomfortable around them. Like when choosing an amount of... let's say soups to buy, I go for three or five rather than four. Or how many holes up to tie my shoe laces. Or how many pieces of fried chicken to eat for dinner. Often three, seven, or thirteen but I can settle for any odd number. Didn't realise this until now.

I've been having these weird fantasies lately... about the guy that raped me. I think maybe my mind is testing me to see just how over that incident I am. Or I'm just mentally challenged. Hard to tell, sometimes.

Finally! Spotify has added a few songs of Elena Siegman to their database! So now I can listen to those four songs I totally love without having to hassle with youtube clips. They seem to be soundtracks to Call of Duty. Oh, never mind. I have them downloaded and they show up as "local files". I'm stupid sometimes, and I admit it. That explains why they don't show up on my cell phone!

Ugh... I have to go shopping again today... forgot to buy butter and milk at the store yesterday. How annoying. Though I can wait, store closes at 21.00.

I watched K-PAX again yesterday, and thought it would be fun to count how many times they say "K-PAX" in it. Counted to 44 times, but four of those they actually said "K-PAXian". That's a whole lot of repetition! Still a good movie though.

I don't feel very chatty today, all I write is just nonsense. Though, I just woke up two hours ago, and it takes some time for my brain to start. About midnight it gets really haywire though. I wonder what's going on between the stages "nearly braindead" and "totally crazy rollercoaster" though. Some scrolling on the internet, some wow-playing, a dozen of online quizzes, a few comments on various forums, and.... bam! Perhaps. I'm just guessing here. I like it when it gets crazy like that now. I feel alive, productive and all the ideas I get... undescribably awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment