Just got up after a 15 hours sleep, thought that was enough. Feeling a little better, I think. Had a few confusing dreams as well. I woke up at 3.00 am and wrote down the most vivid one so far. It might look a little weird spelling/grammar wise cause I was more focused on writing down what I remembered, and I don't care about fixing it. Alright, so here goes:
I dreamt that I was preparing for a sale market, I was making dolls and toy horses, but no one wanted to buy them. Then it all turned to food. Me and my family drove off to Östhammar in a van and passed a forest. There were elks in the forest, a lot of elks. They were being harmed, massacred and ran screaming in every direction. Someone, a young man, pulled my mother out from the roof of our car. She was in the passenger seat. They dragged her into the forest and came back with her left arm and leg extremily thin. Only bones left, but she was fine, though terribly shocked. She told us they had ripped the skin off her arm and leg and then just let her go. That was what they did to the elks.
Somehow I don't consider this a nightmare. It was weird, shocking, but not scary. Then I got back to sleep and woke up at 5.00 am, and started writing again:
We were having dinner with this strange guy, I was a kid and he was in his 20's. I knew that he was gonna be a teacher in my School in the future and had to push him into doing something bad to my family in order to make his future become as it was supposed to become. Very complicated.
It was basically a late dinner party and he said a lot of hurtful things to my family. Which I had to let him do, and sort of force my parents to put up with it. So it wasn't really that awful. Now I remember another dream:
I was trying to save a few refugees and we had to keep a low profile and stay quiet to not get caught. But then I found three Mp3-players, those really old ones, that were making a lot of noise. I couldn't turn them off so I got really desperate and eventually destroyed them. I cracked them with my teeth, and it was so vivid how I felt the fragile plastic break in my mouth. Now that was a nightmare!
The only thing that tells me if a dream is a nightmare or not is how I feel and how strong my emotions are during the dream. In this one I was very scared and frustrated, but in the others my emotions were weak, confused and illogical.
I really like sleeping better than being awake nowadays, but I got an urge to watch the Merlin movie from the 90's. So I got up.
No comments:
Post a Comment