Friday, 13 September 2013

Getting a hang of it

Can deaf people hear their own thoughts? I really have to google that. As I thought, it depends on the person and stuff like that. Well, sometimes the question is more interesting than the answer.

I've never heard the word "silver" used as a synonym for being easy, fluent, facile or silver-tongued. Is tyda.se completely wrong or how the hell have I missed this? I'm constantly trying to find synonyms for sentences where some words just don't seem to fit. Sometimes it feels like I'm writing like a child... Cambridge next? Normal English classes here in Sweden are starting to get a little inadequate, and I'm ending up being the teacher...

Lately I've had more trouble than usual in trying not too weep over Caspian, like I won't be able to ever love someone else like that. But then I remembered: I'm frigging polyamorous! And besides, it has worked out most of the time through my life. Oh, well, it doesn't matter. I'm kind of negative about love at the moment anyway, or sceptical.

Made enough cliff notes for my story now, summarised 13 chapters and calculated it's gonna be about 40 pages altogether, give or take a few. This is gonna take a long time to write... perhaps about a week. Now I suddenly understand how I could write two thirds of my autobiography in a few months, cause if you write 5 pages a day, every day, you will write 100 pages in a month. When I think about it that way, it doesn't seem like so much. I'm having quite a laid back job! Which I'm not getting paid for, but still sort of a job, since I'm taking it that seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment