Sunday, 29 September 2013

Two days

Okay, tiredness is making me hallucinate again... just how damn prone am I to hallucinate, really?! Urghh... fucking hallices... Anyway, I have a picture of my crush on my desktop, but all of a sudden his face started to change into an entirely different person. Like a twisted, hollow-eyed, elderly man. Creepy as fuck! I had to put the picture away, close the window and change to another picture. Perhaps I’ve just been staring too much at the same picture for a bit too long... no other pictures behave like that. I’ve been awake for almost two days straight now, and I'm starting to miss my bed. No I don't...

I’m passing the time with completely meaningless quizzes on OkCupid and practice some good old tumblr scrolling. Constantly smoking and blasting music on max volume in my head phones. This is the worst time of the day. I’m so tired and mentally downtrodden by the weight of my own body, as if my blood have turned into lead. Poison. I feel poisoned. Restless, carked, drowsy, impatient, worried, lethargic, angsty. Oh damn, now I've got restless legs as well! I hate it when they twitch like that, repeatedly, almost like hiccup in my feet. Perhaps I could watch a movie or something. Get a little distance from internet for a change. I’m basically stationary with eyes fixed on various internet forums at least 20 hours a day lately. Could be a bit too much. 

No, I'm going to bed. The least I can do is give it a shot. Who know, maybe I can actually get some sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment