I wonder for how long I could sleep if nothing disrupted me. Cause I could probably be the next "sleeping beauty". I don't know why I never went out of bed today. Despite all my efforts with alarms (I must have had at least five different recurring). I let them rang, snoozed, turned them off and went back to my fucked up dream world. I sleps for 22 hours. Again. I could seriously have 48 hour days, being awake every other day and sleeping every other day! And no, I'm not on any sleeping pills! All I took was two mild sedatives that made me drousy only for the first couple of hours after taking them.
Am I really that bored with my life that I prefer my twisted nightly dreams, day and night? They weren't even good dreams! Why did I cling to the dream where I and my family had to live in the most run-down hotelroom/apartment I've ever seen, with the most cruel and horrible neighbours? The walls were decayaing, there was no heat, we owned nothing and didn't have a coin to spare. Me and my sister told each other stories about video games and movies because we had nothing else to do. Our neighbours hated us and didn't allow us to leave our room/apartment.
That's the only dream I remember, but there was more, a lot more of them, as you can probably imagine.
It's so strange. It was night when I went to bed and it was night when I woke up. Only 2 hours differing the time. As if I had gone 2 hours back in time. If you asked me what day it is, I would say Sunday, cause Monday never existed.
No comments:
Post a Comment