Well okay, it was like a disaster falling asleep and waking up, but I
just now remember having nightmares too. In my dream my hair was
falling off and I was left with tangled wisps which made me
devastated! I seem to be a bit extra vain about my hair these days.
Probably because it's getting longer and therefor needs more care.
Also that the longer it gets, the more I like my hair. I'm like this
ancient god or whatever who’s power was in their hair. It sort of
feels a bit like that! The more satisfied I am with my hair, the more
satisfied I am with myself, and it isn't so stupid thinking there
lies a little power in that, is it? It's finally grown to the minimum
length of my requirements, an inch underneath my nipples. It's
practical in case I’d be caught bare chested. Silly really, cause
that hasn't happened since upper school and I doubt it ever will
happen again. I wonder how my hair will look on a flat chest...
Anyways, I guess you can understand why that dream I had was a
nightmare.
I’ve always had this irrational fear, since I was a kid, that
someone would cut my hair when I’m asleep. Mostly at that time it
was my sister's intentions I feared. I heard from a classmate at
school that happened to, and ever since I’ve had that fear. When I
listened to Lady Gaga's song “Hair” that memory came back
to me. In it she sings that she feared that her mother would cut her
hair at night. She probably had a more reasonable cause than I did,
but still.
While we are on the topic of hair, that is sort of my indicator the
testosterone I’m taking actually has some effect on me. That and my
body odour. My thighs in particular are getting quite fussy, which is
really neat, it makes them look less ugly, and I sort of think it
gives them a little shading and could give the impression that
they're less fat. I also suspect that testosterone has caused some
fat redistribution, since I can now wear my leather pants which I
couldn't a few weeks ago, even thought I’m on the same weight
then as I am right now, 71 kg as of yesterday. I’m still amazed the
battery in my scale is still working. It's been around since I
bought the scale in autumn 2010, three fucking years! I’m starting
to suspect that battery has been effected by some sort of sorcery
which gave it eternal life or something! And I would be even more
amazed if it suddenly would die.
No comments:
Post a Comment