Wednesday, 2 October 2013

My dark paradise

Oh, the fuck is this? I’m tired again, with elusive feelings. It's like I’m changing between being energized and lethargic, several times a day. This insomnia is starting to take its toll, my mind just start separating its parts and they drive apart. Somewhere. Divides me and makes everything intangible and hazy. At least I can somewhat focus on my embroidery, but of course I did a few mistakes, but I just work around them instead of correcting. It's a fucking tree, it doesn't need to look perfect. Then I need to figure what to do after I’m finished with the tree.

An open door, I think. And the door should be made of really old broken wood planks, golden handle and antique hinges. Brick wall around the door, just by the edges, fading out. Cats. I’ve gotta have cats in the picture! What should be shown on the other side of the door? First I thought bats, but it'll be better if they are outside/around the door instead. Since it's gonna be a dark, sorta gothic picture, maybe the door leads to a light, green garden or something like that? Can't be too much details though, there's a limit to how small cross-stitches I can make. About 2 square millimetres, so it is a little finicky. It's gonna be my dark paradise.

That's about as far I’ve got regarding planning what the final picture should look like. A little of everything, in other words. Perhaps a little Alice in Wonderland inspired. Or just old houses, and the dead trees and bats in Tirisfal Glades in WoW. Love that zone, by the way, the starting zone for Undead. Which also is my favourite playable race. We'll see how far I’ll get with this embroidery before I’ll run out of inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment