Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Disconnected

I've only had three cups of coffee today and as a result I got some nasty tremors. My crazy body seems to think that I'm detoxing... wow, I must have quite an addiction, huh? How did that happen? Oh... never mind.

Am I getting dumber every day or just more and more scatter minded? I can't put my thoughts together, they're just disconnected sentences. One of the really weird ones that popped up was "Trying to save an infinite amount of people just by licking their toes." I have no idea what that was supposed to mean. I'm writing them down, all these incoherent, random thoughts that doesn't belong to any sort of context.

I'm not lazy, I'm lethargic. Don't know in which context though, just thought of it. That might be another one of those weird sentences, by the way. Though it could be some truth in it. Can't bother analysing every little thing that invades my brain. Today I can't seem to analyse anything though, it just passes by and I'm sitting here confused. Like, I don't even know what's confusing me. I'm that confused...

No comments:

Post a Comment