So I walked down the street and thought to myself: who would I
like to eat? Attraction doesn't always have to be sexual. That
totally made my usual people watching a lot more fun!
I’m crying, and I have been crying all the way to Ica and back
home. At first I couldn't tell if it was just because my eyes weren't
used to wearing make up, but you don't snivel this much because of
the mascara. I was upset about something I read about my love, so I
decided to go for that hike and buy those groceries I needed, to get
it off my mind. This time I had an actual trigger for cutting
myself. Anna said: “Let's go now” to which I replied: “Yes,
before this sting in my heart turns into a hole.” Apparently, it
didn't help. No matter how much I thought about eating strangers
for dinner...
Firefox is still acting like an idiot. It's slower than my ass and
keeps on crashing all the time. I tried to restart it a couple of
days ago, but it didn't help. Perhaps it just needs an update or two.
And I need an update myself... I saw the bike still lying
where I saw it a few days ago, but I didn't take it. Think it will be
best if I wait until it's dark before I go around stealing shit.
Realising this embroidery of mine is gonna take ages to
complete. I’m working on a door at the moment, and after five or so
hours I’m almost done with the frame! It's very small stitches and
very many, in different colours, following an exact pattern. Don't
even know what it's gonna look like when (or if) it gets done. Well,
I’m onto that now.
No comments:
Post a Comment