Friday, 11 October 2013

So I cut my face

I really did it. Can't believe it. That I cut me in the face, on my right cheek. Superficial wounds (two lacerations that I sort of fused together in a tilted, up-side-down “Y”. I’m not sure I should post a picture, but I might as well. Sort of “pics or it didn't happen” or something. It did bleed a bit for a minute or so. Many little veins in the face, so it probably just bled more because of that, in spite of how deep the wounds are.

I don't know what's gone into me, how crazy must I be to do such a thing? I’ll probably do it again even. Make it deeper, make it last, interfering with the healing process. “I can cause you pain and make it last.”* Yep. Very stable of me. Mother is gonna sigh despondently and tell me how stupid it was of me to do that. My new shrink is gonna freak out. Everyone will lecture me or be sympathetic. They won't understand, how can they? I don't understand it. Except that I’m crazy, and my self harm habit is spiraling out of control. It stings like nothing else.

Well, I cleaned and patched it up over the night when I slept. Went to bed a little earlier tonight, but I still got barely 7 hours of sleep. I'll probably get sleep deprivation (as if I didn’t have that before) but a bit more structured such, perhaps. 

*Warning sensitive viewers*



No comments:

Post a Comment