Monday, 7 October 2013

Creativity rush

My next project will be advanced and take longer time” I remember babbling about in another entry. Well, I’ve been working 3-4 hours now and I’m almost half done with this last project. Didn't really count the fact that I’m constantly high on caffeine and don't sleep. This will all the done by tomorrow, most likely. And believe me, I’m methodical, careful and precise in every cut or stitch. Working with layers of fabric, thread and steel. Twisting, wrapping, sewing. Measuring and trying to not completely entangle myself in the messy little threads the fabric lets off. The latter completely fails though, it's like fighting with cobweb, it sticks everywhere except where it's supposed to be: in the fabric.

I’m having a little smoke break now, and enjoying the rush. The positive thing about these severely increased highs and lows that shifts multiple times a day, is that when I’m on a high it feels really fantastic! A bit like being on speed, except that I’m also creative, confident, have good self esteem and a constant smile on my lips.

That is not the caffeine by the way, because I get just as severe lows on the same (well I can't know exactly) doses of it. It could of course be that the caffeine is contributing to the increased variations between these polar extremes, but it doesn't just make me manic, is my point. It just increases, well everything it seems.

Alrighty then, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment