Thursday, 31 October 2013

Fighting for a chance to sleep

Chain smoking until I crash from exhaustion. Imovane should put me in a coma for the night any time soon now. I'm already tired as fuck, but that isn't enough. I have to be so shitface tired that I get cross-eyed, start dreaming while still awake and faceplant on the keyboard. It usually occurs in that order. Took a couple of Zyprexa again, battle anxiety and lack of sufficient sleep.

That, and I'd probably go to sleep with furthermore cuts and lacerations. Feels like my arms are gonna fall off soon, and I'm always hoping I won't hit a nerve that I need.

Cause yeah, I'm always cutting off nerves, but mostly they are quite small and unimportant. One of the reasons I don't cut far down on the wrists and hands. Enough about that now. I'm obsessing about self harm again.

No comments:

Post a Comment