Sunday, 18 May 2014

Marks

I wanna tattoo his name on my hip. I've only just thought about it, it might be a bit impulsive. I mean I was thinking, I've carved in people's names with razors onto my skin before without regretting it, so doubting I'd regret having K's name permanently etched in. Even if he doesn't love me, even if we never get together. I want to have it as a reminder, because I've never loved anyone else like him before. Cause he's simply very special to me, and will always be.

I do realise the risks of tattooing someone else's name, heard some tales about that. I'm not oblivious to that. But on the other hand I've never been against it, always even thought I would do it someday. I just waited for the right person, and I think I've found him. But even if, even if I would fall out of love and in love with someone new, still having his name in my skin won't be a problem for me. Well, of course I can't say for sure, but that's what I believe.

So I just thought I should tell you about that. But then of course I'd have to become open about who he is to basically every one who knows him that I'm gonna meet, my close friends and family. Oh dear, my mother is gonna kill me... just thought of that too. But how much could such a tattoo cost? Not more than a few hundred I'd estimate, but depends on the studio and such of course.

And besides, it's my body and not any of my parents' business, especially not if I can get it for just a few hundred bucks. If they're worried about me regretting stuff, they should know by now that once I've made up my mind I go all the way and never look back. I'm just not the type of person who regrets things. And even if I do it's not gonna be the end of the world.

Though I haven't decided for sure yet, if I'm gonna do it. I realise that there's more to it than what I've covered above, but I can't go on forever. I'll work on a design and see if I like it, so that I'll have something to think about before deciding for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment