Tuesday, 1 April 2014

A little more free

I'm gonna stop wearing the binder today! I've had it on day and night for three weeks, it's gonna feel so weird. Maybe taking it off can lessen the pain a bit, I mean if the pressure itself made it hurt. Wow, that sensation sure is special. No binder, still flat. I've been waiting so many years for this, and still I could never imagine I would be quite this satisfied with it. I prayed that it would go well and my prayers were heard. Okay, now I understand why atheists find religious people annoying...

Maybe I should go outside? It's nice weather and I've had the window open for hours without getting cold. Okay, maybe a little cold. I'm too fucking tired, can't think of anything worth saying today. So I suppose this will be one of my very few short entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment