I don't sleep with a t-shirt on anymore. It's just not comfortable and I feel no need to since the surgery. I'm still smiling when I can just put on a jacket and shoes when I go outside, not having to worry about how my chest looks like. I'm still checking automatically before I realise.
Today I'm gonna go through my clothes that I put away a long time ago because they were too small, and see if any of them fit now. Then I'm gonna take some measurements and maybe order something from Odium Clothing before their business shut down. I've got till May 5th to decide, but should preferably do that before then.
I will make this promise, that I will never gain all that weight again. I've had two massive weight gains in my life and both were because of side effects from drugs I was taking. So, since that has been the only real reason for me to gain weight I say it's fairly simple to avoid that in the future.
Then of course I'm gonna continue sewing. Think I'm gonna start with the collar and front stuff first. Now I'm getting to the trickier parts which require ideas for design, lots of thinking how to best make it work, trying and failing, obscure thinking and patience. Cause I'm gonna design most of that entirely from scratch basically and I've never sewn anything like that before. Closest would be a button down shirt that I remember doing in 9th grade but never finished.
However, I haven't tailored that many clothes from scratch actually. Three or four skirts (skirts are way easy to make), two dresses, one simple shirt for the medieval week in Visby with a pair of matching pants, two other pairs of pants (but pants are hard for me to make and they didn't turn out so good), a huge and heavy velvet cloak, a robe kinda replica from WoW and a simple hood to go with it. I think that's it. Then there's a few things that I never finished as well though. So making an outdoors coat is quite a big project for me.
But anyway. Just gonna play a little WoW now before I get going with that again. Be back later. Oh, damn. Just realised something. My sewing machine can't make zig-zag seams so I probably have to do that by hand... annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment