Friday, 11 April 2014

Spring energy

My ribcage is looking weird. I vaguely remember that from my childhood as well, but didn't notice it again until after the surgery. So it's probably some quirk I was born with. On my left side, the lowest two ribs make a curve out, and if or when I lose more weight it's gonna become more prominent. I don't mind though, just something I've noticed. It's also a bit fun cause I didn't see it before when things were in the way there, you know.

I have this kind of spring energy that I don't know what to do with. I cleaned up my wardrobes and drawers with clothes yesterday. Carried out six full bags of clothes to my storage space, folded and re-sorted everything left in my apartment, sorted out laundry, towels and sheets. Today I moved my dirty dishes to my kitchen and cleaned up my desk. Took a 30 minutes walk both today and yesterday as well and several days before that.

Is this like the best spring ever, or what? Who would have known it wound take 25 springs before I would start feeling alive. Just hoping I won't fall down into my darkness again, or that I at least get some more time before I start falling. Some more time to live my life.

Now I've gotten my first main character in WoW to the Pandaria continent. That has only taken almost six years to get her level 85... no kidding, I remember creating her in July 2008. Then I slowly got her to 80 sometime in 2009 or 2010 and then up until now I've been trying to get her to 85 which I reached today. Some characters, they just collect dust.

Same with my second main. I've only played with her recently to get gold, which has been tedious and boring, to be perfectly honest. I've been playing a lot today but I haven't had anything done. Just logging in and out between characters and got AFK most of the time. Sent my four heirlooms across characters, factions and servers. But enough about WoW.

I think I'm showering too often. How did that happen? I'm getting dry skin, which isn't good, I suppose. It's healing up better since I stopped wearing the bandages. Just as long as I'm being careful in how I move and always be aware, I see no harm in doing so either. Enough ranting for tonight. Now bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment