This might be sad, but since I've never felt at home anywhere the last five years since I moved out of my parents' house in 2009 and they moved to Gotland, I think I've found a place. Well it's not exactly a place, but that is my heart. A home I can always take with me wherever I go. I think it's perfect.
They say home is where the heart is, so I thought I'd take it literally. And I love that expression, it's so intense. I've never felt at home in my body, but inside my heart I do feel at home. I trust my crazy heart, it is always right, it is like the actual me.
I keep rediscovering "Weird Al" Yankovic but my favourite song will always be "Amish Paradise". I had forgotten who made me discover him the first time, my just as weird ex. I don't listen to Weird Al out of nostalgia, I'm just not letting myself become musically limited because of who or what made me associate that music with the first time I heard it.
I hold on to tips and advice from past loves and interests. Even that weird guy in WoW, who said playing a mage would get less boring later on, and I gave it a try and stuck to it, even though it undeniably makes me think of him. Even though he wasn't quite an interest or a loved one, not even close, but in his eyes I was. And that's enough to make it a tad awkward. But I persist, cause the advice was still good, I think.
Still trying to level that mage that is still boring as fuck. Like one or two useful attacks, no instant spells and difficult to play even with heirlooms at level 16. Though I don't have a full set of heirlooms, haven't been able to afford the rest yet. So I take them piece by piece. So hopefully he'll be easier to play with a full set, I mean.
Took almost 30 minutes to find something to wear today. Even screamed and hit the closet out of frustration. Man, I hate this shit. I have nice pants now, but all my button down shirts are too big. Or all but three. I need to buy more, cause I don't wanna wear t-shirts. Nothing wrong with t-shirts, I just don't feel like wearing them.
So I'm thinking I'm gonna buy a bunch of those. I want cobalt/royal blue, purple and black. That should be enough for a while. I'm off to Visby in 10 minutes so gotta post this now. Don't know how to end this post but hey, who cares.
No comments:
Post a Comment