My head hurts, my hands shake and I can't think properly. It's so messy with thoughts and I keep messing it up on purpose so that I won't have to think about... earlier today. Just need to get it off my mind for now, but I just can't.
Went through some of my clothes again and found a pair of jeans I thought still were too small but they fit fine now. They were a bit baggy so I decided to alter them a bit so that they fit tighter around my butt. Turned out well.
Then I sew on a few patches of embroidery that I've made, on a favourite jacket I've had for a long time now. It's not been worn so much, mostly due to the fact I've been too big for it most of the time, but now I will use it more. I could still lose a few more pounds and still fit into it.
Also I've been writing a lot and played WoW as intensively as I can but just keep getting bored with it. I want to do something real. I want that blue fabric so that I can start making that coat. Will probably force my mother to go with me to a special store for that in Stockholm, but I'd like to get it earlier if I can.
There was this one in Hemse that I sort of considered. It was a little pattern, barely visible and more of a structure, but the right colour and durable enough, I think. Don't know what it costed. Should I take it or wait until I find something better?
Just ate something, so now my hands don't shake anymore, and I tried to watch a movie but got bored after ten minutes. I'm running away from reality but I have nowhere to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment