Thursday, 24 April 2014

Phases and thoughts

Thought I had "out grown" the goth phase, but who am I kidding? You can't out grow goth, goth out grows you! I think I'll keep my hair the way it is, and maintain it, for a while. At least over the summer. I think it looks really cool with all the black, red and purple clothes that I wear in leather and cotton. As with black hair, white also matches everything. And it also gives a nice contrast to it.

I remember when I had red hair, how limited I was with colours on my clothes. I was in my "punk princess" phase then, and had to abstain from my pink (cerise) shirts and make up. I don't even like pink anymore, and I don't like having red hair, but just proving a point. That I don't like having an actual colour on my hair. It's either black, white or silver. Though the blue was kinda nice.

It's a bit freeing to have short hair, I must admit. It was so much work with the long hair especially when washing and drying it. Now of course I have to style it when I go outside if I don't wanna look like a troll, and still need to pamper it with conditioners and white toners. But just hanging around at home it's not in the way, doesn't fall into my face all the time and tickle me, doesn't tangle, dries fast and so on.

Oh, I've begun to write again as well. In my autobiography, that is. Time is drawing near the end of my transition from female to male and that means I feel more compelled to get going with that book. I counted the pages I've written in it so far and it's right now on 91. I think when I'm done it will be around maybe 150 pages give or take a few. In fonts times new roman, size 14. Kinda standard that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment