Saturday, 18 January 2014

Just an update

It's going better in the Pandaria zones now. Perhaps my priest spells are stronger than the druid spells, perhaps having a magix shield is helping as well. Perhaps I'm generally better at playing a priest. I don't know, but it's definitely a relief that it's going smooth now.

I bleached my hair again, up by the roots this time, since I thought I'd skip it the first time around, since I didn't expect such a good result as I got. So now my whole hair has been bleached, but in two rounds. And now I have to wait... There will be a lot of braiding, brushing and balming before I continue abusing my hair. Maybe I should start taking Silica again? Special remedy in the form of pills, that makes hair and nails stronger.

I figured out why I can't save any money for tattoos. I get around eight thousand a month after taxes, and five of those goes to rent. Then it's only three left, which all goes to food and cigarettes. It's not a penny left for anything. Oh, well.

Now I've reached level 87! I honestly didn't think I'd make it tonight. Then to 88 or 89 tomorrow and then to 90 the day after tomorrow. Hopefully things continue to go this smooth. That's enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment