Friday, 17 January 2014

New levels, more anxiety

My obsession with world of warcraft is still ongoing, I will very soon reach level 85 with that same blood elf. (I have 50 various characters of all levels altogether, so I feel it's kinda necessary to mention which one it is that I'm talking about).

Oh my god, I'm in Pandaria now! Mixed feelings indeed. One one side I'm happy to have reached level 85 and moved on to the next step, alas on the other side I'm a little stressed about those rather new zones and remember what it was like when I was there with my Alliance druid. I'm trying to tell myself that it's different now. Now I'm there with a Horde priest and having been there before will be helpful this time around.

I'm about to reach max level with a second character, only have 5 levels left out of 90! Feels awesome, as you can probably tell. But this slight Pandaria-anxiety requires more cigarette smoke and tar in my lungs, and I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a while... I'm a bit wound up.

Okay, I've done two quests in Pandaria and I feel sick in my stomach already. I hate it so damn much! Ugh... how am I suppose to stand this!? They made levelling easier they said. My ass. Sure, to level 85 it's a rose garden, but then when I get from there I get bitch slapped so hard I just wanna crawl under the floor and die.

That's it, I'm having shot of Jäger and going into a dungeon. Fuck sobriety! And fuck lying about it too. I've already had two or three drinks this week. I'll try not to fall down in that hell of alcoholism again, but I'm not gonna have a white life just because of my ugly past. Control is overrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment