Saturday, 11 January 2014

Just too tired

I so need to buy a new mouse for my computer. It's really testing my patience, and I think I break it a little more each time but smashing it against the desk. It's double clicking when it shouldn't which is awfully annoying, so to the point that I can't stand it. I just can't!

I'm way too tired to do anything worth mentioning now. I've been up since around 21:00 yesterday and I just wanna rest my tired brain for a while. Should I or not? Perhaps if I go to sleep now I'll wake up and be all up and about around midnight, which wouldn't be so good.

Yet, I feel exhausted and that I could easily sleep for at least fourteen hours. But I can't these days. I sleep so very lightly that even the smallest thing wakes me up and then I can't go back to sleep. Maybe I can use it to escape today's "duties" though. That's an excellent idea! See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment