Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Just killing time I guess

Only got 5 hours of sleep tonight as well. Now I'm seriously getting sleep deprived... Yeah, depression seems likely. Cause even though my living habits are uhm, a little odd, it's not usually quite this bad. I go to bed 4 or 5 in the morning, and wake up at 9 or 10. Of course it's connected to my lovesickness as well, they are probably even interlocking, showing the same symptoms. Depression and lovesickness, I mean.

It's getting harder to concentrate on anything I try to do. Gaming, drawing, writing this, the music I'm listening to. I end up just staring into the empty space, watching but not actually seeing. That "watch the walls" thing, you know. In times like these I can sometimes sit and do nothing, just literally staring at a wall and think and feel, for hours at an end. Well, at least if I got cigarettes.

I'm thinking maybe I should do another round of bleaching my hair today, but only on the parts that didn't get bleached at all. Like higher up on my head closer to the roots, and a little here and there where it's still black. Leave the rest of the hair be for at least a week. If I have any bleach left, that is. Two packages it took to cover almost all of my hair. I've got a lot of hair now, being almost waist long and all.

This is gonna be expensive... It will probably, most likely, require at least four rounds. And it takes two packages each time, which becomes eight. They cost around 80 kr each. That is 1600 kr altogether, if not more if it requires more than just four rounds. Perhaps I should have gone to a hair dresser instead? Cause that would probably be just as expensive, if not even cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment