It seems I need a lot of milk today, or at least find it extra appealing to drink. The blood tests have been taken this morning, well just a couple of hours ago really. It went surprisingly well! The nurse found the vein on first try, I don't think that has ever happened before. She joked about buying a lottery ticket cause of her luck, to which I replied she should do! Excited to see the results when I see the endocrinologist, sometime in August. The 14th I think, but I could be wrong.
Got an apointment to see a speech therapist the 8th at 10 o'clock, but I have to change that. Do I really need to see one of those by the way? Testosterone is kinda doing it's own thing on that matter, and I've practised a little voice training myself. I don't really care if my tone of voice might come off as a little feminine, I mean I am gay after all. And why putting up an appointment for that so early in my transition? Okay, they obviously know I've been taking hormones on my own for a while (it's kinda hard not to notice!) but they haven't given me hormones yet, the legal way. I thought waiting for that to have some effect first would be in favor for starting voice training. If not wait for full effect even. It's quite different for MtF, but hopefully they know which way I'm going now... would be kinda awkward otherwise. I'm not passing that well, am I? Of course that's a good thing, but I'd prefer it if my transition goes in the right direction!
Hmm... oh well, maybe I'll check it out anyway, but it would be really neat if it could wait until at least September, cause August is getting kinda full booked by now. I've got like six appointments already in different parts of the country, and I don't do so well with stress.
*
I started making a few dreads last night. Feels a like the structure of the green hair is a little different from the black. Maybe because it's another brand or another type of dye that's been used when they made it, or even a small difference in the plastic. It's softer and easier to back comb, but it's not any visual difference. Or maybe it's just in my imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment