My natural looks have changed and are changing, does that mean they're not actually my natural looks, even though they are permanent? As a child I had blue-gray eyes, light/medium brown hair, light beige skin, an oval shaped face that was more feminine. Now I have green eyes, dark brown hair, very pale skin with freckles and a more square shaped face. Magic powers and testosterone. Yeah, my natural hair colour is finally getting darker! (I'll post a picture if you don't believe me). And no, I don't have genes for that, I have my fathers hair: thick, medium brown that stays like that until it turns gray. Mine changes, because I will it to. Same with my eyes and freckles, that I "fixed" when I was around 10 years old. Less sure about my skin tone, but it's possible I changed that by will too, or it's just lack of sunlight and bad habits, which is more likely. The shape of my face is changing with testosterone, and since it's not my own body producing that but me adding it, I guess I can't really call that a natural change either. I'm not ment to have light green eyes leaning towards hazel, it goes
against my true natural colours. They have a warm tone, and the rest has cold tones. So... I'm not naturally coloured,
I'm created! Yeah, I use my magic for so useful things... but it's not like I'm a wizard or anything, I can only do small things over longer periods of time, and only if I
really want it. It's not like I can teleport myself or turn invisible. I think I'm starting to get back on track with this! That's good, to have something to smile about every now and then.
Picture taken about three weeks ago, right before I went to the psych-ward.
No comments:
Post a Comment