July and vacations... just saying. It's a bad time to need psychiatric care, for sure. Or any other care, for that matter. My shrink is on leave, the endocrinologist is back August 12, can't see the aurist until late August and the new shrink I'm supposed to meet at the asperger-department is not reachable until... yeah August. So I'm sitting here in my arm chair, waiting for better times. Again. Oh whatever, it's not like I'm not used to doing that.
I dreamt about my suicide attempt. Don't think I've done that before, though I can't recall much of the dream, but BlutEngel's song "Über den Horizont" played in it. No wait, I was singing it! With correct lyrics. In German. Not sure I can do that while awake... interesting. Just the chorus though, but still.
So I got out on Friday and on Saturday I started taking Testogel again. Trying to make it a habit to always put it on right after I wake up, around noon before I put my clothes on.Easier said than done.
Then I bought nicotine patches, cause I can't stand the chewing gums and sprays. Thinking of cutting down smoking to one pack a day, instead of two and a half, which is what I'm up at now. It doesn't go very well with exercise and it's crazy expensive, around 4000 kr. a month. If I can get down to half of it, that would be great. Buy a gym card for the money instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment