Why did I think I might have DID in the first place? I don't shift, the voices I hear are not my alters, they are not taking over my body when I'm not around. I think I would have noticed that. Sure, I lose time now and again, but it's more likely that I'm just forgetting what I was doing. And sometimes Anna has taken over parts of my body with or without consent.
Though I do dissociate at times, but it's very rarely, far from a personality change and I'm aware of what's happening around me. Well, not completely aware of course, but it's me experiencing it, whatever it is I'm experiencing. It's the world around me changing, not me. No, I don't think I have DID, that's stupid.
Perhaps I should be glad it's not leaning towards that, cause that would be hard to hide. If I would shift, I mean. If there's some kind of psychosis going on, then it's easier to hide, unless it's gonna keep getting worse. Me believing that I'm a reincarnated demon is probably a delusion - but I don't have to tell people about it if I don't want to. And just because I hear voices doesn't mean I have to answer them out loud or tell people about them if I don't want to.
I mean, I kept Anna a secret from the world outside my family for ten years. I've been talking out loud with her and Vargyl more lately, but rarely when other people can hear me, unless I'm pretending to talk on the phone while talking to them. Not sure why I do that more, lately. Well, everything is a little more fucked up nowadays, and maybe that's reason enough - for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment