Friday, 26 July 2013

Sloth

Another pointless day is passing by, and has technically already ended. Didn't get my ass out of the door today as I planned. Got up too late. I got some stuff I ordered online, today. A leather collar, in a bit higher quality than the ones I already had. It's quite comfortable too! Then I got some other toys as well. I have a little collection now, of various stuff. Spicing up the sex life I don't have. Oh well, it's good to be ready.

Not much else is going on. Created another WoW-character, to no one's surprise. A goblin hunter, cause I wanted to level Engineering, and I suppose hunter is the class that most benefits from that profession at low levels. Cause of all the guns, I mean. Tired of leveling the same professions all the time, especially tailoring, which is a pain in the ass after 350. Okay, enough about World of Warcraft now.

I've been falling back to bad eating habits again, drinking coke and snacking way too much. Though I suppose that was bound to happen at some point, and I know I shouldn't kick myself for indulging a little after months of only eating vegetables and white meat. Though that chocolate müsli is hard to let go of!

I'm still wearing my collar, though it's getting a little uncomfortable now after having it on for seven hours. Trying to make it less stiff and simply just enjoying it. These can be really dangerous, I just realised. Not saying that I will, but if I was to buckle it on extremily tight and put a padlock to it, it could literally kill me. Yes, it's a locking collar, so it's possible to put on a padlock and throw away the key and then it would be quite stuck you. It's an amusing thought, but I woudn't consider doing it.

I like amusing myself with thoughts of suicide, picturing it and fantasise. But I don't wanna do it. Thinking about actually doing it makes me feel sick. I'm merely romanticising the concept. Gosh, someone could almost mistake me for en emo! That's one on me.

The title: one word that sums up my day... and most other days!

No comments:

Post a Comment