That moment when your world of warcraft character runs to the rythm of the music you're playing. It seems I'm incapable of listening through an entire playlist on Spotify today, always have to repeat a song like fifteen times before I can play the next and then do the same with another song, skip a few, go back and repeat again. Sometimes I look back in queue history just to count how many times I've listened to one song repeatidly. I've listened to "Killing fields"* nineteen times today, "Society"* twelve times and "The ocean is your voice" by Thoushaltnot thirty seven times. So... I listened to that last song only for three hours? Damn... that was what I did those lost six hours!
Sometimes I get a feeling of that I'm falling when I'm going asleep, and somehow I find that soothing.
I'm back on spilling my guts at viska.se again. Looking at my previous posts and finding a weird one I don't remember writing. Was probably drunk, but it doesn't even look like I wrote it, and the content is rather... colourful. Still don't know if my symptoms or unusual experiences are psychotic or dissociative. Yeah, I should go back to my family's home and dig through my mothers book collection. Should give my mom a call before it gets too late. Done. Going there in an hour or two. Let's see how long I'll be able to stay there before I'm crawling out of skin.
*by FGFC820.
No comments:
Post a Comment