I woke up the world seemed to spin a bit, and my head hurt more than usual. If it's gonna be like this everyday when I wake up, how the hell am I supposed to wanna get out of bed? I need to find some motivation.
The world is still spinning, but I don't notice it much when sitting still. Wonder what that's all about. Is it my medicine? I've stopped taking Imovane, but have it perscribed to take when I need to. I'm drinking quite much (not alcohol!); mostly juice or milk, up to five or six glasses a day and one coffee every other day or so, so it's probably not that. Maybe I'm not eating enough? Breakfast/lunch and dinner. Or maybe it's something else. I really need to fix up my habits and get some routine on sleeping and eating and start exercising. When is that gym in Hemse open now again? Gonna go to ICA tomorrow so I can check it out on the way.
Starting to experience more effects on the testosterone again. Increased libido, voice changes, the way I smell. Those were my first changes last time I started using testogel as well. Guess I know my way around that now. Hopefully my supply will be enough until I get to see endocrinologist in August/September, and he/she better give me hormones right away! Yeah, I'm a bit impatient, but can you blame me?
This day hasn't been very productive at all. I'm kind of distant, dizzy and slow-witted today. Gonna try if I can wip up a poem, though I have no idea what I could possibly want write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment