Friday, 21 March 2014

Left to save

I did another round of bleaching just now, for the 9th time and counting... With not so much anticipation I'm looking forward to/dreading the result. Had in more silver toner this time, will see if it had any effect what so ever. And if the lengths have gotten any lighter at all. Don't look too promising now when it's wet, to be honest.

My hair is sort of... not receptive for help anymore and slowly withering to something a bit like spider's web in texture. That super thin, soft and breaks when you breathe on it kind of quality. I highly doubt I'll be able to get it light blonde below shoulder length.

Too bad, I was looking forward to have that long, beautiful, elvish hair in a silvery white colour. Or maybe I could like it shorter? Was a while ago I had that. I'll keep pondering over that. I guess that's just the price of messing with already damaged hair. So what is left to save of it? I don't know, but if I take good care of it, it might make it possible to save more of it.

Though it feels a bit stupid now to have spent a small fortune on hair bleaching products and fixed with it for months and then like "eh, I think I'll cut it all off" if you know what I mean. Though I kinda knew it already from the start, that my hair wouldn't be able to handle all that bleach. But still I sigh, cause I wanted to be wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Use argan oil on your hair when you can because that has tons of benefits and your hair will grow out softer and healthier, the Pro Natural’s brand is a good one because it's not greasy at all and you just use it after a shower as a leave in. They have an argan oil shampoo and conditioner that you would want too, they're both sulfate, alcohol and silicone free so they're healthy for your hair.Plus it makes hair soft and gets rid of frizz. It prevents split ends too.

    ReplyDelete