I hate it when I die in dreams. Especially when it's a psycho maniac, that I'm trying to save, that drives me in his car into the ocean where I drown. For the second time in the same dream. It was as alternate universe thing, that's why I died twice, failing miserably in both worlds. And why did I even trust a mentally unstable person who was way worse off than I've ever been, to drive me in his car in the middle of the night?
My dreams do tend to become a little more screwed up when I fall asleep in extra pain compared to how it usually is. And for some reason my chest pain is less than it was when I went to bed, and my headache is down to a tolerable level again. Maybe sleep does that. Cause that is my main escape when the pain becomes too much, to just go to sleep. Usually it's just as bad when I wake up again, but not always.
For now I don't care about my circadian rhythm, I have other things to worry about, but I'll give it another try later on. Besides, it's weekend, isn't it? Not that it makes a difference in my world, but still, I can have that as an excuse for fucking up my sleep schedule, again. Just a reminder, in that order:
How to manage pain:
1. Sleep and food.
2. Air and intoxication.
3. Relaxation and distraction.
4. Painkillers and other drugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment