So, just took some pictures of my chest, e-mailed them to my own mail, edited and posted on transbucket.com. Think I can share them here as well, but not on Facebook because sadly, I can get banned for it. Seriously, I've heard of at least two different transguys who posted such pictures of themselves on Facebook and they got banned. Yeah, it's fucked up...
I'm starting to get used to how it looks and feels by now (it's amazing how quick you can get used to things, anything in general) as I just took a shower. Said I'd wait until Friday, but I forgot I have a meeting with my shrink tomorrow and well, I guess I just wanted to be clean by then. Besides, I don't think it's anything wrong with cleaning up my wounds a little bit too often (like three times in a week instead of two). As long as I'm cautious and don't rub in lots of soap and carefully redo the bandage afterwards.
I really just wanted to take a look at it again and take some pictures. Also it's calming to shower. And how wonderful it felt to walk around in my apartment, nearby the window, wearing only underwear. That feeling. Just saying. Things that cisgender guys just take for granted. Do you even realise what a damn good feeling that is!?
Hardly. Oh well, I'm in a bit of a different situation there, even though I'm quite like any other guy. But soon enough I too will take that for granted. Or maybe not. Maybe I'll be so forever grateful for the rest of my life.
I looked at some of the before surgery pictures I took with my phone a couple of weeks before the operation, and it gave me an odd feeling. In one of the pictures I think you can really tell how horrible miserable I was with that rack. Or maybe I just look tired, I don't know.
The red marks are from the bandage and the pressure from the binder/breast band that I'm still wearing around the clock, on doctor's orders. I think the placement of the nipples is good as well, though they are a little uneven in size as of now. To tell the truth, I don't know if he reduced the size of them, cause we didn't even discuss that before the operation. Could have asked, but honestly it didn't/doesn't matter really. They were kinda small to begin with. And yes, I'm still wearing the "bracelet" from the hospital. And I really am happy despite how bitter I may look in the photo, I'm just a tired.

No comments:
Post a Comment