Oh, for crying out loud! They still don't sell the brand of bleach that I want, anywhere in Hemse at all. I'm getting sick of this! Typical small towns, they never have anything, but if they somehow do they run out of stock all the time. Like how hard can it be to fill up that stock every once in a while? I've been waiting a month for that fucking bleach and I'm giving up on it ever showing up in these stores again. It seems I'll have to go to Visby for some sodding hair dye.
Well, at least they had the next best in two different types (cause having two products of the same brand is also too much to expect from them, apparently). In this pace with that bleach I won't be white blonde until Christmas... Luckily I'm going to Stockholm sometime in April (I think it was the 22nd) so I can buy a whole bunch of them then. If they haven't stopped making them altogether, that is.
Cause what do I do then? There's gotta be some stronger bleach, somewhere on the internet perhaps. Well, this will have to do for now. It's still golden/dark-medium blonde now, my hair, after eight rounds of bleaching. I'm gonna do this ninth and also a tenth time, and then I'm gonna dye it in a colder light blonde shade. Then let my hair rest for a while before I go at it again whenever that will be.
I'm starting to get tired of this. It's taken way longer than I thought it would. And my hair is starting to break in all places, and every time I brush it it feels like I've ripped off half of it. To fix that problem I have one of two options: 1.) I cut if off, or 2.) I put it extensions to make it fuller and slightly longer and to hide some of the damage.
The first choice would mean actually having short or medium length hair. But that depends on just how damaged it will end up being once I've finally reached my goal or as close to it as I possibly can. Would I look stupid in short white hair? And I don't mean buzz cut, but an actual styled hair cut made to suit me as good as it could. I don't know, just playing with a thought, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment