Oh damnit, it's Wednesday again! The day of the week that I hate the most. Damn that weekly maintenance in WoW, always shutting down the game until 11:00 o'clock. Three hours of absolute boredom. Now what? I couldn't sleep any longer and there's nothing else I wanna do than to log in and get exalted with Thunderbluff. Then I will get the "ambassador" title and some instant gratification.
"I will carry you as careful and respectful as I possibly can. I only want one thing in return: now, lie perfectly still." -I said to a fly in a dream tonight. I don't remember if I always spoke in English in that dream, but some of it, at least. It was one of those what the fuck dreams. I was rescuing flies from human sized wasp-like creatures.
They were a total rip off from "the klaxxi" mantids in WoW and they wanted to eat the flies. The flies were normal size, just to clarify. I was helping this one fly by carrying it into the bigger bugs castle to rescue other flies that were held captive in there. I really cared for the flies, but I don't know why, or what was so special about them.
It could just be me and my fascination for insects, or former fascination, that is. Suddenly remember that I tried to keep bugs as pets when I was younger. They always died on me though. Wonder why. The only ones that survived was the caterpillars that became butterflies. I don't know why I liked insects so much back then. Well, they're okay I guess. Most of them are pretty harmless.
No comments:
Post a Comment