Tuesday, 18 March 2014

A little dash of creative energy

Good morning the world outside my head! Realised that I had forgotten to put on a new nicotine patch yesterday. Probably why my cigarette craving hit the roof and went right through it. Just finished my latest piece of embroidery (finally!) and put it in a broken frame that I found in a second hand store, that I need to fix. Somehow... Like with silver tape or something like that. Silver tape fixes everything.

Then I'm thinking about dusting off that vintage/antique/ancient sewing machine of mine and fix up one or a few pairs of jeans to fit me better. Most of my pants are in 36" or even 38" and I'm at 34" now so they don't fit so well anymore. And I have no intention what so ever to get back to those sizes again. Also, I wanna wear them lower (seriously I can't have them all the way up to my waist) but that makes them fit even worse. So with a little needle and threads, I'll kinda redesign them to fit the way I want them, rather than how they're supposed to fit.

I don't feel ashamed or anything discussing my weight or what size clothes I wear. Maybe because most people can't believe I'm that heavy/big and it's sort of an ego boost to mention it and they're like "no way!" Besides, it's just numbers to dress up what you already see. I couldn't fool anyone that I'm at 50 kg or a size zero, and even if I could, what would that accomplish?

Anyways. I'll make my 36" into 34" and reshape them so that I can wear them lower. I do have a few things that I want to do today, except from playing WoW and hang out in chat forums online. But not right now, cause I need to eat first, and I don't wanna do that yet. Pushing it as far as I can before I have to force feed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment