I'm feeling a bit better today! No more suicidal thoughts! Today I'm okay with being alive, looking at nice clothes on internet for "this I'm gonna wear when I've lost some weight" and stuff like that. Cause what's the point buying really nice, expensive clothes if I can only wear them for a few months?
Bought some fabric/cloth I intended to make a scarf of, a few weeks ago. Now I'm actually doing it. Making a scarf. It's kinda easy, all I have to do is cut the fabric in a square and put a welt on. Shouldn't take too long. But it kinda did, cause my sewing machine was having a slight case of stupidity. It's finished now though.
I'm hoping this isn't gonna lead to another manic episode, just because I have some energy today, and feeling alert and happy... and I haven't eaten i over 24 hours... Yeah it's probably a manic episode going on... crap. Gonna go for a walk later tonight. Just hoping I can fall asleep in the morning.
This roller coaster thing in my mood is really making me dizzy. I was on top of the world last Friday, was okay on Saturday, fell into severe depression on Sunday and Monday, and today I'm happy and alert. It makes no sense what so ever. It could just be a phase, or if it persists... I don't want to think about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment