Okay, this isn't working. I can't get out of bed before noon, it's just as impossible as falling asleep before dawn. And why haven't I lost any weight in three days? I'm getting frustrated! Gotta replace the sugar in my tea somehow, perhaps honey? 4 g honey has only 12,8 kcal while 4 g sugar has 16 kcal. I suppose it's worth a try, cause I really don't wanna try those fake sugars. They taste weird and I've heard they're not good for the body.
Figuring out a good way to lie to my therapist about my eating habits. It's a fine art, lying convincingly. Don't exagerate, keep eye contact, don't get angry, stay calm. I suppose it's stupid to lie to one's therapist, but there's nothing that says that I mustn't. Besides, I think I have a good reason to, and that is I don't want any help or attention. I'm so fed up with everyone telling me how to eat! It's my life, my body, my choice.
I will tell her that I started cutting myself again though, since that's something that fills up my days and nights. If I were to leave it out, it would be very hard talking about what happened this week since everything pretty much revolves around that. It is my solution to almost everything. That, and taking walks around the block. Often combined though.
No comments:
Post a Comment