This cooking thing is almost kinda fun. I still burned things though,
but I suppose it reaquires some practice, as with everything else. Like
turning on the right stove plate, and timing what should be made when
and for how long, setting the right temperature and stuff like that.
Today
I've consumed 307 calories and taken a power walk, sort of. Keep on
walking and eating healthy, and I should lose weight. Hopefully I'll
reach my goal by the end of the summer. I'd like to lose weight faster
though, but as long as it's going in the right direction I guess that
should be enough. But I'm not satisfied with that. I wanna be thin, NOW!
My plan is to take a walk like that every day before eating,
but a cup of tea before, just to get me going. Then I'm gonna make a
small breakfast like oatmeal porridge or full grain bread with juice or
milk. When I've been hungry for a while I'll make dinner, like I already
do. I need to go shopping for more groceries. Fresh vegetables, low-fat
milk, more chicken, healthy fat for cooking and bread. Eggs, perhaps.
Is it something I've missed?
After a week or so I'm gonna drag myself to that gym below ICA
and do some spinning or the like to mix up with the walking. Finally, I
start doing something to reach that goal, after talking about it for
two or three years. I don't know for how long, but I remember lifting
some weights during the fall 2010. That's probably the last time I did
something healthy. Eating healthy though, I don't think I have ever done
before. Maybe when I was a kid. I've consumed huge amounts of chocolate
cakes, cookies, bisquits, candy and soda for a long time. Now I don't
even like sweets. It makes me frown when I think of it or someone talks
about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment