Oh. My. God. That must have been the strangest thing I've done in a long time. And one of the most risk-taking impulses I've given in to. I've wanted to do this for quite some time, but I've been afraid to because of really damn good reasons. This isn't something you just do.
I hooked up with a stranger from QX for sex. No, really, I did. We started chatting on the night between Wednesday and Thursday. He seemed really kind and we wanted the same thing, and when I first spoke with him on the phone we realised we had even more in common. It didn't stop me that he's in my parents age, and has a slight brain damage. I said, well I'm not perfect either! When he came to my apartment we were so nervous, but quickly got more comfortable, and damn it was good! Jesus, I didn't know I had that in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment