It's hard, loving someone who is not well in some way. It puts pressure on you, and because you love them so much, you care for them and just want them to be happy and healthy. And knowing, literally knowing, that there's nothing you can do to make them feel better, it can really bring you down.
As I try to reach out to you, you avoid me for reasons I'm not prepared to discuss here. They're your reasons, not mine to give. I understand, I accept. I might not have been there myself, but I do somehow understand. And I'll give you the space you need. But I miss you, and I worry so much about you.
It's been very hard lately, seeing you suffer and I'm not able to help you. And you seem to have it harder than I first thought, which really makes it hurt inside me. I just want to go to wherever you are, hug you tightly and never let go. Like we don't have to talk if you don't want to, but if you'd only let me be there with you, if only I could.
I would do anything, absolutely anything if I could heal you. I'd sacrifice everything I have, I'd sacrifice my own life for you. That's how much I care about you and your well-being. And it feels like the end of the world that you suffer so much. I can't breathe. I guess you can't either.
No comments:
Post a Comment