Thursday, 11 September 2014

An endless aching need

Alright, now I've taken my 6 months post op pictures just 2 hours too late. I want to take a bath, but I don't have a tub... I see a problem there. Could just lie down in the shower, but that rarely works out very well.

I've now written over 4.000 words of nonsense today. And I've only posted a few hundred.

I dream about kissing you, your lips on mine, your hands on my face and in my hair, your chest against mine, your body heat radiating towards me, a strand of your hair touching my face. I just want to be with you so, so, so much but I can't. I've been aching for you extra much today. "You told me you were better off alone, I never knew that tears could sting..."

I can't control it, these feelings inside me... I'm just dying to have you, not to own you, but to be yours. Forever. I'd commit to you, forever and always. Beyond death, and I can't, I can't let you go. You know that, right? That in my heart and in my soul, nothing is more important to me than you.

And you're pushing me away. I'll give you space, anything you need, but I miss you, I miss you so terribly much and you know that I do, and I know that you miss me too. I can only hope that we will find each other again, in darkness or in light.

No comments:

Post a Comment