Friday, 15 November 2013

Slow started

I'm bored. I tend to get bored after hours and hours just sitting by the computer slowly destroying my apartment's interior and my lungs with cigarette smoke. I really feel like I don't do anything else than smoking and watching movies I haven't seen before. One after another until I can barely tell them apart. The more actors/actresses I recognise in them, the better I expect them to be. That's hardly always the case though.

I have a thing for movies depicting someone or some people with mental disorders or symptoms of such, but I won't watch just any of them cause I am kind of picky. Well, sometimes at least, depending on how bored I am.

One demand that I have is that it's gotta be at least one good actor/actress in a major roll. It isn't so hard to find such movies though. Other demands that I have is that it can't be a slow movie, contain too much action, too much sex or too much food and eating. Well, that's about it.

My mind seems empty, but when I start writing it seems the words just flow out of me. I can't understand where they come from. And how come my grammar suddenly improved and I type faster after I've been awake for nearly 50 hours? Am I really that slow started nowadays? That makes no sense what so ever to me.

Maybe I should take this moment of a sudden spur of writing energy, or whatever it is, and do something productive about it instead? It is worth a try, I mean. Maybe watching a movie about writers sparked something in me; it is known to happen. I get inspired, which might not be so strange considering.

But I don't know what to write about, in any of my started novels. I certainly don't want to pick up another new project that won't get finished either, so I have to work with what I have. I'm really going all out language wise in "Grimston Estate" and it can be frustrating sometimes when I can't seem to get the sentences structured properly. In "Lost in paradise" I go for a lighter tone altogether, but it stings in my heart thinking about Dala so I don't think I could muster going into that project just now. So the choice is actually kind of simple, I suppose.

Yes, I should just open the document and let the words flow. Just like that. No need to think of a certain scene to write, just type and see what happens. I can always erase it if it becomes crappy. I think I'll do that. Wow. Not one spelling mistake and I didn't even look up at the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment