I heard the wispers again when I went to bed at around three this morning. It kind of sounded more like a tv or radio from upstairs. I'm gonna have to ask the crew if they think my upstairs neighbour is watching tv or something at night. This time it really bothered me. I listened to Judas Priest on max volume but the sounds around me somehow got through it. This is why it's so much more likely to be a hallucination, but it sounds so damn real!
I couldn't go to sleep, got scared of it somehow. I got scared because I couldn't escape the noise, no matter what I did. It followed me within my dream, and though the dream itself is no longer in my concious memory, I do remember it being scary, nightmarish. I woke up again around half past five, still hearing the noise as vivid as before, if not even more vivid.
I kept myself awake for a moment, to tell myself there's nothing to be afraid of, it's just noise, and I could finally fall asleep and got some deep sleep. Until the other kind of noise woke me up. The construction workers drilling into my bedroom wall from outside, at six o'clock. Nice. Think I got like two hours sleep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment