Thursday, 1 August 2013

Decay

In World of Warcraft there are demons, but not as playable characters. The Forsaken are somehow closest to my kintype, and my general state of mind. They are different in a way other races can't really understand. A part of them still identifies with who they were before. They are misunderstood, lonely. Those are just some of the reasons The Forsaken are the race that are most like me. But are they my favourite race? I don't know.

I suppose I wouldn't say no if someone told me there's a rpg-game somewhere where one can play as a demon.

It's smells like death in here. Decaying bodies. Sweet, metallic, sour, rotten, mold. It's the worst of smells, clinging like acid in my nose, and I don't like having it in my apartment. It's disgusting, but I don't freak out over it. I doubt there's corpse in here, even though I can't think of another reason. It's probably just in my imagination.

I'm giggling over a fly skidding over my cell phone screen. It's a little greecy, but I didn't think flies could skid over a surface like that. Reminds me of some tv-show I saw in the psych-ward where they pointed out that flies can stand firmly on basically any material. Then I told the people working there that I see flies having trouble with their balance on my cell phone screen. They didn't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment