Saturday, 24 August 2013

Dreams

I had some strange dreams tonight. One was about me traveling by train and for some reason I was angry at the driver. When I got off I happily watched the train and all its passengers getting smashed by an iceboat that stood parked on dry land. I found it especially amusing seeing them flying one after the other into the pointy front of the boat, getting literally slashed down the middle, from crotch and up.

The other dream was a little less morbid. Me, my mother and my sister were on a road trip, passing a forest. We had some sort of name guessing game. I remember my mother asking me what the origin of the name "Arthur" was, and I told her there was no real origin behind it. No other name, but she made me guess anyway. I came up with "Carl" and she said it was right, or close to right. After waking up, I had to immediately look it up, and it occurs that I was right all along. I told you so!

It's strange that I in dreams seem to know stuff I didn't think I actually knew. I wonder what it would be like if I was completely aware of my subconcious, and had all access to it. All the things that I can't remember, or think that I don't know about but actually do. An all access pass to my own brain. Would be kind of neat, but probably overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment