Great. Now I'm back on thinking I might have DID again. How did that happen? Because I shifted to another persona this Sunday. I was watching the girl in my head take over my body under my supervision. I watched her walking like girl, waving my hands in feminine motions and talking in a high(er) pitch. We talked about if afterwards and she's been pushing me to buy or make a dress for her to wear. I heard myself say that if this is gonna happen more often I might actually do that. Even though she has good reasons (I think) she's a manipulative bitch and might even make me get her that damn dress. I told her: why does it have to be a dress? Can't you wear pants like everyone else? She's old fashioned, though foul-mouthed, so I suppose that's big deal for her, but still. It would be far beyond embarrasing if people saw me walking around in a fucking dress! And on top of that, in a feminine giggly voice introduce myself as Anna...
If this isn't multiple personalities I honestly don't know. Sure there's a wide range of dissociative disorders, and the one with PTSD as underlying cause would probably make more sense, it's still not a good diagnosis. What the fuck do I care about diagnoses anyway!? I just wanna know what's going on. She sure isn't a usual hallucination per se, and I've been debating this issue for far too long. Twelve damn years and this is what I've come up with!? "It could be Schizophrenia... no wait DID makes more sense... oh never mind, it's definately Schizophrenia... dafuq I just shifted?! It's definately DID! ... but I'm having all other symptoms of Schizophrenia... but Anna isn't a hallucination cause I know she isn't real, and DID makes more sense... no Schizophrenia makes more sense" and so on... I'm getting tired of it. You know what? Maybe I have both!
No comments:
Post a Comment